| Trump Re-Election Effort Announces Massive $105M Second Quarter Fundraising Haul WASHINGTON – Today, President Trump announced that his campaign, his joint fundraising entities and the RNC raised $105 million in the second quarter, with a staggering $100 million cash on hand.|
“Our massive fundraising success is a testament to the overwhelming support for President Trump,” said Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager for Donald J. Trump for President. “No Democrat candidate can match this level of enthusiasm or President Trump’s outstanding record of results.”
“The RNC’s record-breaking fundraising has allowed us to identify troves of new supporters online and continue investing in our unprecedented field program,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. “Our grassroots army is already hard at work–putting us in prime position to re-elect President Trump and Republicans across the country.”
Q2 Fundraising Fast Facts:
– Combined Total: $105M
– President Trump and his committees: $54M
– RNC: $51M
Q2 Cash on Hand:
– Combined Total: $100M
– Donald J. Trump for President: $56M
– RNC: $44M Online Fundraising Success:
– All three entities (DJTFP, TMAGAC, and RNC) have:
– doubled their digital investment from $31M to $62M.
– raised more online in Q2 than the first half of 2018.
– invested $35M into their digital and email prospecting efforts in Q2, a 150% increase from
this same point (Q2) in 2018.
– increased investment online by 26% from Q1 to Q2.